Business Representation

If your business is being run through a limited company or limited liability partnership then you must have a registered office. This does not have to be the same as the trading address of the business but it must be an address at which you will be able to deal with all official letters and notices that you receive. The registered office must also be in the same country in which you registered the business. For instance, if you registered your company in Scotland, you will need a registered office address in Scotland.

You may not want to use your trading address as the registered office address. Perhaps you travel a lot on business and want to make sure that mail delivered to the registered office is dealt with promptly, or you work from home, but you don’t want to use your home address as the registered office.

That’s where we come in. We can offer you a registered office address in Scotland or England. Any mail delivered to the address will be scanned and emailed to you promptly, so you don’t have to worry about important mail not being dealt with when you are away from the office.

Directors can use a service address that can be used to receive communications from third parties about the company. The service address can be the same as your residential address, or the registered office address of the company, or it can be somewhere different. We can provide you with a service address if you don’t want to have your own address on public record.