As a freelancer, you have a lot on your plate with multiple clients, projects and invoices on the go at anytime. The last thing you need is the worry of wondering about your tax liability and the state of your accounts.
The Cloud Accountants understand this and are happy to step in and ease that worry at any time. We have all the tools you need to stay up-to-date with your finances and accounts at all times.
We offer a range of services to Freelancers including;
- FreeAgent Accounting Software
- Unlimited Email Support
- Pre Year End Records Health Check
- Complete accounts prepared by a qualified accountant
- VAT Scheme advice
- Tax Planning and Fee Protection Insurance in our Silver and Gold Packages
Check out our pricing for a package that fits your new business.
Tips for Freelancers
1. Understand the different tax benefits of working as a sole trade or limited company. Knowing which set up suits you best can help you to avoid overpaying tax and make the most of business expenses.
2. Keep on top of your outstanding invoices. You work hard for your fee so stay on top of those invoice reminders and don’t let your cash flow hit a barrier because of an aged debtor.
3. Set money aside for tax on a regular basis. Open a second bank account if that makes it easier.Get in Touch for More Information